Are you a health or human service facility looking to learn more about:
- Federal language access laws?
- How to develop a language access plan?
- Refresher and up-to-date orientation sessions for your staff on language access services?
- Best practices on interpreting and translation services for your Deaf, Hard of Hearing and LEP patients/clients?
- The Joint Commission and Department of Health language access requirements?
- Language and interpreting proficiency assessment evaluations for your bilingual staff?
- Training bilingual staff and assuring the safest and most professional interpreting services is being provided to your patients and their family members?
- Cultural competency training and how to work with interpreters?
You have come to the right place!
Contact A Voice Today
- A new interpreter looking for mentoring opportunities in the medical, human service, educational or legal field?
- A working trained interpreter looking for consultation on how to grow your business?
- Are you an organization needing language proficiency assessment services?
We can help! Contact Us Today!
We offer consulting and training services to private and non-profit organizations
- City/County/State Government
- Health and human services
- Law Enforcement/Public Safety
- Educational facilities
- Legal services